Executive Assistant/Office Manager
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and task driven recent college grad with a keen eye for detail and a penchant for learning hotel development.
This position is perfect for someone who aspires to begin or advance their career in the hospitality industry with a dynamic and growing organization.
Objectives of this Role
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Reviews industry news daily and provides a brief synopsis to the CEO daily.
- Conducts research and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with clients and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments related to Majestic Hospitality groups.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, and greeting visitors/guests.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 years of prior relevant experience in hotel or hospitality industries
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Full time role
- Benefits include: health insurance, 28 days of time off per year
- Salary range: $45,000-55,000
- Amount of Travel: 0%